As the new year begins to progress onward and we slip back into the routine of every day life, take a few minutes to come up with a list of all the things you are grateful for. It can be a relaxing way to remember all of the things in your life that make you smile.
In celebrating of reaching the 100th day, here are 100 things I am grateful for.
I am grateful for…
1. How supportive my parents are.
2. Being able to sleep in on Christmas break.
3. The ability to spend time with family during the holidays.
4. 2019 and all the memories that came with it.
5. My friends, ones I have had for years and the newer ones alike.
6. Late night FaceTime calls with long distance friends.
7. Rainy days that seem to last forever.
8. TV shows, especially Downton Abbey
9. Sticky Notes and all their bright colors.
10. Hot cups of tea in the morning.
11. Writing blog posts and being excited to share them.
12. Christmas food, especially the sweets.
13. Spotify premium and endless music.
14. Starting new journals.
15. Pickup trucks with country stations playing.
16. Little unplanned adventures that lead to beautiful memories.
17. The ability to travel.
18. Ballgowns and fancy dresses.
19. The first snowfall of the season.
20. Vintage cameras that hold so much charm.
21. Clean spaces that are uncluttered.
22. Inspiring blogs with motivational posts.
23. The ability to create meaningful art.
24. The cell phone and how easy it makes talking with loved ones.
25. Hot cups of tea any time of day really.
27. The men and women who put their lives on the line to protect America.
28. A heartfelt hug that lasts a lifetime.
29. Conventions that bring like-minded people together.
30. Vehicles with roll down windows.
31. Unused journals just waiting to be filled.
32. Snow globes.
33. Antique shops and all the treasures to be found within.
34. My dad who goes to work to provide for our family.
35. How clear the sky looks on winter nights.
36. Sony cameras.
37. Every person who takes time to read my blog.
38. Composition notebooks.
39. Loyal friends who will always have your back.
41. Traditions that last for generations.
42. Dreams and the steps to achieve them.
43. Traveling abroad and seeing incredible things.
44. Strangers that I may never know but will forever be curious about.
45. The ability to be grateful.
46. Books, books, books, books.
47. Stuffed animals that will always love you.
48. Conversations that make you feel as if you were truly understood.
49. The chance my family gave me with ballet.
50. All the mistakes I have made that have taught me important lessons.
51. Laughing until tears spill onto my face.
52. Props and costumes that ignite the imagination.
53. Old books that smell absolutely incredible.
54. Goodwill stores.
55. Lists and lists of things you’re grateful for.
56. Wearing business suits and heels.
57. The ability to learn new things.
58. The people who truly get you.
59. Looking through old photographs.
60. Being able to travel.
61. Having a warm, cozy house during the winter months.
63. Photoshoots that go perfectly.
64. Foggy mornings with no one else awake.
65. Meeting new people and instantly bonding.
66. Warm beds on cold nights.
67. Poking your head out of a window at 2 a.m. to see the stars.
68. Family gatherings and time spent all together.
69. Watching the clock tick down on New Years.
70. Celebrating with friends on their birthdays.
71. Giving a meaningful present.
72. Reading old journal entries.
73. Washington, D.C. (an absolutely beautiful city).
74. The ocean at sunset and sunrise, nothing is more magical.
75. Movie nights with the ladies.
76. Dressing up for special events.
77. Being able to run on a treadmill.
78. My mom and her continual support for my dreams.
79. Meteor showers.
80. Coffee dates with friends.
81. Train rides and watching the scenery pass by.
82. The memories I made while in Scotland.
83. The ability to dance.
84. Yorkshire Gold tea (my favorite kind).
85. My spoiled dog who will growl and wag her tail at the same time.
86. Eating red licorice on road trips.
87. Walking through a quiet forest during Autumn.
88. Stickers and all the fun things you can add to journals.
89. Childhood memories.
90. Shopping trips with friends.
91. Making memories with people you love.
92. Watching a professional ballet company perform a classic ballet.
93. Going to see a new movie.
94. All the people I have had the pleasure of knowing.
95. My sister who will always love me no matter what.
96. Connections and relationships.
98. Time spent in reflection and contemplation.
99. This new year and new beginning.
100. I am grateful for the life I have been given.
What are you grateful for? Let me know in the comments below.
Until Next Time,